Type an address or postcode and start the search for your new home...

£75,000

Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1 (Leasehold)

Where is Albion Mews?

Positioned on the edge of the Canal district there is Albion Mews. Found towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac that offers helpful access to the canal. Within walking distance of the city centre for many, this handy spot offers seclusion and connectivity.

Being located in central Lancaster everything is figuratively at your doorstep. With a whole host of shops, cafes, and pubs to choose from. there are several supermarkets to choose from with Sainsbury’s and Lidl being the closest options.

The Overview

A lovely ground-floor apartment is sure to be an attractive prospect. Recently updated with a brand new stylish kitchen as well as some upgrades made to the shower room.

It has two bedrooms to choose from, with the master featuring fitted wardrobes. A spacious reception room which can accommodate living and dining areas. The property has been well looked after, in fact, the electrics have been updated recently. It has been neutrally decorated throughout and would suit many tastes.

Key Information

  • Over 60’s retirement property

  • 85% ownership (no rent to pay on the other 15%)

  • The owner informs us there is also no ground rent to pay

  • Electric Water Heater (no tank)

  • Electric Storage Heaters

  • Onsite residents Scheme Officer (15 Hours a week)

  • Service Charge: £130 per month

  • No ground rent to pay

  • Communal gardens

  • Residents car park

  • One Reception Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • New Kitchen
  • Updated Shower Room
  • Updated Electrics
  • Resident Car Park
  • Over 60's leasehold with 85% Ownership
Floorplan for Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1
EPC Graph for Albion Mews, Lancaster, LA1
2 Bedrooms 1 Receptions 1 Bathrooms
Are you looking retired and looking for a ground-floor apartment in Lancaster? Part of a joint ownership scheme this recently updated property just may be the one for you. With a new kitchen and upgraded shower room, there's lots to like. Call our office on 01524 843322 to arrange a viewing.

Council Tax Band

Band: A

Cost: £1,395 pa

Key Features

  • One Reception Room
  • Two Bedrooms
  • New Kitchen
  • Updated Shower Room
  • Updated Electrics
  • Resident Car Park
  • Over 60's leasehold with 85% Ownership

Sign up for property email alerts

Sign up for property
email alerts