Welcome to Rays Court
Situated just off Rays Drive, a quiet cul-de-sac in Scotforth, south Lancaster - Rays Court is a stylish and modern purpose built apartment block. Close by is the A6 leading into Lancaster City, Morecambe and the North and back to the M6, University, the village of Galgate and beyond to the opposite direction. This makes it perfect for those who commute.
Local amenities are within walking distance, including a Booths supermarket, garage and popular dining pub.
Occupying the entire 2nd floor, this true penthouse apartment is stylish, spacious and accommodating. Notice the private landing, space enough to store shoes, coats etc, and that's before you've even stepped into the apartment itself!
Further storage can be found directly in front of you upon entering, with the bedrooms and bathrooms to your right and the star of the show, the open plan living area to your left. Stepping into the main hub of the house, stand back and take in the sheer scale of this room. Kept light and airy due to the large dual aspect windows, this area can be utilised to fit anyone's needs. The stylish integrated kitchen sits to one end, partially separated from the rest of the room by a good sized breakfast bar with integrated hob. There's room to relax, dine, entertain and then some.....How will you use this incredible space?
Two double bedrooms are on offer, the second being a fantastic size with plenty of room for a double bed and additional furniture to suit. The main bedroom overlooks Rays Drive and is extremely fitting for such a grand apartment. A large double bed will easily fit within, leaving plenty of space left over. An en-suite shower room can be found, along with a handy dressing area with built in wardrobes and further storage in the eaves.
A further bathroom sits between the two bedrooms, consisting of a bath with shower over, wash basin, low flush toilet and electric heated towel rail. Allocated parking plus visitor parking can be found adjacent to the building.
Extra Useful Information
- There are just 5 apartments in this development. This is the penthouse and is the only apartment on the top floor
- The apartment was built in 2013. It is leasehold and the service charge is £81.66pm. The lease length is 999yrs from 2013
- It comes complete with private parking. There is also a visitors parking space
- The kitchen has a range of built-in appliances and solid quartz worksurfaces, including a washer/dryer, fridge, dishwasher and electric oven/hob
- Engineered Oak flooring runs throughout the hallway and living areas
- The property is heated by energy-efficient Rointe heaters
- The master bedroom has a dressing area featuring Strachen built-in wardrobes
- There is no onward chain
Click the brochure link below
If you would like more details on this property, please click the brochure link below.
You can see the title deed, plot size, square footage, aerial view, broadband speeds, and lots of other information relating to this property including school information and transport links. At JDG we like to make sure our clients are always better informed!