Type an address or postcode and start the search for your new home...

£75,000

Binyon Road, Lancaster

Welcome to Lawrence Court

This fantastic first floor apartment is located in the ever popular Greaves neighbourhood, tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac. The city centre and the host of amenities it offers, is within easy reach.

Even closer within Greaves itself, there are a wide range of small businesses ranging from hairdressers to convenience stores and even a fish n' chip shop! Transport links are available, there are regular bus routes to and from the centre and access to the M6 is easily achieved.

Property overview

Walking through the private entrance to Lawrence Court, you'll notice some beautiful communal gardens to the front and back. Areas to sit and enjoy during the warmer months of the year. You'll even find private parking for residents of Lawrence Court!

A handy storage cupboard is located directly next to the entrance of this 1st floor apartment, perfect for additional storage needs, as it is fully lockable. Take the stairs up to the hallway of the apartment. From here access to all rooms is granted, with the two bedrooms located on your left and right. Both are doubles with the larger bedroom overlooking the rear elevation. The second bedroom to the front elevation is still a really well proportioned room. As with majority of the apartment, you may wish to update the decoration, however it has been kept in a very good condition throughout.

Further down the hallway and you will come across the extremely spacious living room, again overlooking the rear communal gardens. Plenty of living space is afforded within, so much so, you could easily have a small table and chairs for dining to one end. Directly across the way is the modern kitchen, displaying plenty of storage and preparation space, as well as a handy cupboard/pantry. The shower room is again, of modern design and offers a walk in shower cubicle, wash basin and low flush toilet.

Additional information

- Private parking for residents to the rear
- Communal gardens to enjoy
- The property is located on the first floor with a private entrance and lockable outside storage
- Upvc double glazed and gas central heated throughout. The 'Worcester' Boiler is located in the kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room and kitchen. Integrated electric oven and hob, plus space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
- The service charge is £88.77 per month
- We offer a 70% share with no rent to pay on the remaining 30%

Click the brochure link below

If you would like more details on this property, please click the brochure link below.

You can see the title deed, plot size, square footage, aerial view, broadband speeds, and lots of other information relating to this property including school information and transport links. At JDG we like to make sure our clients are always better informed!

  • 1st floor over 60's apartment
  • Two bedrooms
  • Spacious living room
  • Modern fitted kitchen
  • Fully tiled shower room
  • Residents parking
  • 70% Shared Ownership Scheme
  • Available chain free
  • Council Tax band A - £1,327.91 (min)PA
  • This is a leasehold property
Floorplan for Binyon Road, Lancaster
EPC Graph for Binyon Road, Lancaster
2 Bedrooms 1 Receptions 1 Bathrooms
Looking for an over 60's apartment, located in a quiet area of South Lancaster? This spacious 1st floor property benefits from off street parking and beautifully kept communal gardens.

Call the office to book your viewing of this wonderful, chain free home now on 01524 843322

Key Features

  • 1st floor over 60's apartment
  • Two bedrooms
  • Spacious living room
  • Modern fitted kitchen
  • Fully tiled shower room
  • Residents parking
  • 70% Shared Ownership Scheme
  • Available chain free
  • Council Tax band A - £1,327.91 (min)PA
  • This is a leasehold property

360 Virtual Tour

Sign up for property email alerts

Sign up for property
email alerts