Welcome to Africa Drive
Africa Drive is located on one of Lancaster’s newest and most fashionable developments. Set just moments away from the picturesque River Lune, one could easily forget that they are just a 15-minute stroll from the heart of the historic City Centre of Lancaster. Take a walk into the city with its independent boutique shopping, Visit many of the theaters, cinema, cafe bars and restaurants. Cycle down New Quay Road to Glasson Dock and stop for an ice cream before visiting the Smokehouse. Neighbouring St Georges Quay is also home to 3 great pubs /bars and Simply French, one of Lancaster’s top restaurants.
For those who need to commute, Lancaster train station is also just 10 minutes away. The Lake District is within easy reach, as is the seaside town of Morecambe. Families will also be pleased to know there are excellent locals schools within the vicinity.
Enter this beautifully presented three bed home via the composite front door and on into a light and inviting hallway. Offering a handy W.C and separate cloak cupboard, plus access to all ground floor rooms and stairs to the bedrooms. Immediately to your right is the contemporary styled, fitted kitchen - boasting plenty if preparation areas, integrated appliances and storage units. Further to the rear is the generously proportioned living area. The large French doors overlooking the rear garden, allow so much natural light within, making it a peaceful room to enjoy both day and night. Further storage can be found under the stairs, accessed from the living room itself.
All three bedrooms on offer are of a good size, with two easily accommodating double beds. The third bedroom, overlooking the rear elevation, is the perfect child's room, nursery or maybe that all important office space! The main bedroom also sits to the rear and comes complete with it's very own en-suite shower room and integrated wardrobes. A further bedroom can be found to the front, currently used as a games room, but would make a fantastic double bedroom if required. Serving the 1st floor is a spacious and modern three piece bathroom. Complete with bath with shower over, wash basin and low flush toilet.
Private parking for two can be found to the side of the property and a lush, inviting rear garden competes the home. It's so private back there, surrounded by fencing, with areas to sit out and enjoy the summer months.
- Spacious new build home, set in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Two private parking spaces located to the side of the home
- Integrated kitchen appliances include:- Tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and electric oven and induction hob.
- The combination boiler is located in the kitchen.
- The attic is part board for storage and is accessed via a pull down ladder
- Established, lush and private rear garden to enjoy.
- This is a leasehold property, however the current owner is in the process of purchasing the Freehold for the home.
- There is a small resident's maintenance charge of £120pa to be paid
- Located in a 'Very Low Risk' flood area for Rivers and the sea and 'Very Low Risk' area for surface water
Click the brochure link below
If you would like more details on this property, please click the brochure link below.
You can see the title deed, plot size, square footage, aerial view, broadband speeds, and lots of other information relating to this property including school information and transport links. At JDG we like to make sure our clients are always better informed!