Type an address or postcode and start the search for your new home...

£55,000

Binyon Road, Greaves Lancaster - a courtyard development

About the location

This fantastic first floor apartment is located in a rather convenient part of the city. Situated in the ever popular Greaves neighbourhood, the home can be found on a quiet cul-de-sac. The city centre and the host of amenities it offers is within easy reach and even closer within Greaves itself there are a wide range of small businesses ranging from hairdressers to convenience stores and even a fish n' chip shop! Transport both public and private is easy here, there are regular bus routes to and from the centre and access to the M6 is easily found.

What we like...

We love the setting to this home. Situated at the end of a quiet development of similar styled homes which offers a great lawned communal garden area which the residents can all enjoy.

A brief description

This first floor apartment offers a wonderful sized living room which has been tastefully decorated and looks out over the rear of the development. There is also a spacious double bedroom which has the same aspect and there is of course a three piece bathroom. The kitchen has been fitted with a modern range of units and there is space for your white goods. Parking is available and there are well maintained communal gardens to enjoy.

The living space

Entering the home from the front elevation you firstly step into a small hallway where you can store your coats before going up the stairs to the main hallway. The hall offers access to all the rooms available and there is a generous sized storage cupboard to the far end.

Your living room has been decorated in a contemporary fashion with a plain, neutral carpet to complement. The lounge offers enough space to accommodate a dining table if you so wish and a double glazed window looks out over the rear of the property. Opposite the living room is the kitchen which has been fitted with a great range of built in storage units and there is ample work space on offer. As you would expect there is space for all the necessary white goods and there is also space for a cooker. From the sink area you can look out over the communal lawned garden area.

Bedroom and bathroom

The bedroom in this apartment is a fantastic sized double room which looks out over the rear of the home. The bedroom has been decorated in a modern fashion and offers plenty of room for all your furniture. Just opposite the bedroom is the three piece bathroom which has a shower above the bath to give you the best of both worlds. The room has been partially tiled and offers a frosted double glazed window to the front elevation.

Outside space

The property offers designated parking to the rear, a rare commodity so close to the city centre!
To the front of the property there is a pretty communal garden area with planted rockery's and paved patio areas to sit out and enjoy the greenery. Directly opposite the home there are lush green lawned areas.

Extra information

- Managed by places for people
- Management fee is £91 pcm - including boiler and heating system maintenance
- We offer a 70% share with no rent to pay on the remaining 30%
- There is a Piper alarm system for peace of mind and an intercom for visitors

  • First Floor Over 60's Apartment
  • One Spacious Double Bedroom
  • Wonderful Sized Living Room
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • EPC Rating - C
  • 70% Shared Ownership Scheme
  • Off Road Parking Available
  • Quiet Development with Gardens
  • Available for Sale with No Chain
EPC Graph for Binyon Road, Greaves Lancaster - a courtyard development
1 Bedrooms 1 Receptions 1 Bathrooms
Are you looking to downsize? An apartment you can retire into? With views over beautiful garden, this one bed aprtment is spacious. It even has it's own private entrance. The kitchen is brand new. No chain. EPC-C

Key Features

  • First Floor Over 60's Apartment
  • One Spacious Double Bedroom
  • Wonderful Sized Living Room
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • EPC Rating - C
  • 70% Shared Ownership Scheme
  • Off Road Parking Available
  • Quiet Development with Gardens
  • Available for Sale with No Chain